Saturday, August 25, 2012

Butter London swatches!

Sorry that I took so long to swatch my Butter Londons. I got really lazy and also my dad likes to hog the computer a lot now since he installed Windows on the MAC again and downloaded Day Z onto it.

Y'all have seen the Butter Londons already, but for those that haven't.... There you go. :D



1. Slapper
2. Snog (with half NYC Matte top coat)
3. Scoundrel
4. Marrow
5. Artful Dodger
6. Hen Party

I guess I could have taken a picture elsewhere... But my leg works too, right? Yeaaaah...

Alright. And for Sunday, I plan on practicing dry marbling since my friend's girlfriend wants them.

3 comments:

  1. I want some Butter London polishes now haha!
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, here:
    http://meganails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, details on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I just love Butter London!! I have none of these, but now I want them!! <3

    ReplyDelete