Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer fun!

I did these nails two weeks ago, but since this blog is fresh I wanted to get a couple recent things posted. These nails were specifically for "It's So Easy"'s nail art contest which ended on July 31st. And after reading the fine print, turns out you could only enter one nail. Soooo I entered my ring finger nail of course.


I based this design off of a wall paper I found on Google images. Looking for it now though, I can't find it. Of course. 

I also can't remember which polishes I used to make this. But as soon as I start posting current images of my nails, I'll be more than happy to say what polishes I used. For this mani, I know I used Sinful Colors and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear polish, but I don't remember which colors. And Stripe Rites of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment