Sunday, December 2, 2012

Adenture Time nails: Redone one year later!

Last year, when I had first gotten into nail art I thought it would be a cute idea to paint some Adventure Time characters on my nails. Back then, I was limited to the basket of nail polish in my mom's bathroom which consisted of mainly pinks. There were a few scattered other colors.. But I had to actually mix polishes together to get a color I wanted. Then for the character outlines, I used a marker. One of my line art markers. Needless to say that marker stopped working after that... And when I put down a top coat, it all resulted in a bubbly mess.

Did I forget to mention I didn't know how to clean up my mess?

2011

Then the other day, a friend of mine wanted me to paint her nails and she said she wanted Adventure Time nails. I assumed it was going to be a replica of what I had done before since she had liked the picture in my album on Facebook. She comes over and she asks if I can do Flame Princess instead of Princess Bubblegum.

Yes. Yes I can! It's a little messy still because I was rushing a bit since she had to be at work.. And I had already made her late. :1

2012


For this mani I used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Julep 'Claire'
  • Essie 'Blanc'
  • Maybelline Color Show 'Fierce n' Tangy'
  • Essie 'Barefoot in Blue'
  • China Glaze 'For Audrey'
  • China Glaze 'Kinetic Candy'
  • e.l.f. 'Mango Madness'
  • OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons'
  • China Glaze 'Liquid Leather'
  • Stripe Rite: Red, yellow, and Black
  • Seche` Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment