Did I forget to mention I didn't know how to clean up my mess?
Then the other day, a friend of mine wanted me to paint her nails and she said she wanted Adventure Time nails. I assumed it was going to be a replica of what I had done before since she had liked the picture in my album on Facebook. She comes over and she asks if I can do Flame Princess instead of Princess Bubblegum.
Yes. Yes I can! It's a little messy still because I was rushing a bit since she had to be at work.. And I had already made her late. :1
For this mani I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Julep 'Claire'
- Essie 'Blanc'
- Maybelline Color Show 'Fierce n' Tangy'
- Essie 'Barefoot in Blue'
- China Glaze 'For Audrey'
- China Glaze 'Kinetic Candy'
- e.l.f. 'Mango Madness'
- OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons'
- China Glaze 'Liquid Leather'
- Stripe Rite: Red, yellow, and Black
- Seche` Vite