Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My mommy wanted snowflakes.

My mom was whining about how I hadn't painted her nails yet. Mainly because our schedules are opposite and I work when she's at home and vice versa for her. One magical night happened, where I wasn't working and wasn't with my boyfriend, and didn't need to paint my own nails. So I had time to paint hers.

It took about four hours... Mainly because I took a loooooooooooooooooooooooong break because I got sick in my stomach after laying down the base color on all her nails. It was so agonizingly painful. The noises rumbling from my stomach could be heard from afar. They even startled her because they were so loud. I guess it's really gross to get sick in the stomach while painting someone's nails.. If it makes anyone feel better I washed my hands twice.... ( ._.)"""

After that was all said and done, I drew on her snowflakes (which took a while because she wouldn't stop being itchy and moving) and added the jewels.. And walaaah! :D


What I used for this mani:
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Zoya 'Song'
  • Sally Girl 'Way to Disco'
  • Stripe Rite: White
  • Some nail jewel
  • Seche` Vite
She wore this for like.. Three days. It chipped and then before I could even think about repairing it for her, she had already picked off 6 out of 10 nails' polish. She had the audacity to ask me to fix it for her. PSHHHH. Not after purposefully picking them all off! >:C

No comments:

Post a Comment