Anyways, I started off with a design I thought would be neat but as soon as I put the top coat on it started smudging and looking terrible.
Seeeeeee the top one... I thought it would be cool.. But it also came out a little more Christmas-y feeling than New Years. So I took that off aaaaaaaaaaaaand..........
I fell in love with this mani. And that cat stole my heart. Also, this Butter London is probably my favorite red nail polish in the world.
For this mani I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Butter London 'Pillar Box Red'
- Butter London 'West End Wonderland'
- Butter London 'The Full Monty'
- Stripe Rites: White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Yellow