Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lunar New Year!

Lunar New Year was Sunday. The only down part about having uploaded my Mardi Gras nails on time (and in chronological order) is uploading these late. :C

Anyways, I started off with a design I thought would be neat but as soon as I put the top coat on it started smudging and looking terrible.


Seeeeeee the top one... I thought it would be cool.. But it also came out a little more Christmas-y feeling than New Years. So I took that off aaaaaaaaaaaaand..........

Wallah!


I fell in love with this mani. And that cat stole my heart. Also, this Butter London is probably my favorite red nail polish in the world.

For this mani I used:
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Butter London 'Pillar Box Red'
  • Butter London 'West End Wonderland'
  • Butter London 'The Full Monty'
  • Stripe Rites: White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment