Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Metallic gold, glitter gradient.. Glitter.. Shimmer.. OWLS!



I totally ripped these from SuPa nails. But they were just too cute to pass up. I only really borrowed the owl design. The glitter gradient and metallic magic is my business! To make it not completely 100% copied.


And to see how my left hand talent turns out... We'll say, I get a left handed A for effort. c:

Also,  I had some interesting bubbles show up. These pictures are taken on day 2.


For this mani I used:


  • China Glaze Base Coat
  • China Glaze 'Passion'
  • Sinful Colors 'Flower Girl'
  • Revlon 'Gold Coast'
  • Stripe Rite Black
  • Maybelline Color Show 'Porcelain Party'
  • Butter London 'West End Wonderland'
  • Seche` Vite


1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing! black and gold always looks great :)

    ReplyDelete