Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jack-o-lanterns!

It's getting closer and closer to Halloween!

Sorry, I've been a bit delayed with uploading. I've been really under the weather with a cold. It started off as laryngitis, which I get at least 3 - 4 times a year, with painful coughing, congestion, stuffy nose so I can't breathe, followed by losing my sense of taste for a few days, stuffy ears.. Uhhghh. Now I'm at the, 'Don't worry Megan, you're healing!' phase for sure. All that's left is manly coughs and stuffy nose and congestion for about a week longer. ;(

Anyways, I saw this design on google and decided to give it a go. The original picture had all nails being jack-o-lanterns. I thought it was a bit much, so I decided to toss in some accent nails to give it some pizazz.

Also, on the accent nails, I had put down the black glitter polish on ALL nails, so then I covered them with orange polish because I was too lazy to remove the black glitter....



For this mani I used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Butter London's 'Gobbsmacked'
  • Zoya's 'Arizona'
  • Stripe Rite: Yellow
  • Orange acrylic paint
  • Seche` Vite

1 comment: