Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Nightmare Before Christmas. Also before October..

As much as I love my PCOS Awareness nails, I got tired of them fast and was dying to start my Halloween manicures. I tried to just get away with painting Jack and Sally on my nail wheel, but they turned out really well...... So I HAD to put them on my hands.

The Nightmare Before Christmas! Nails! :D




Here's my right hand, that I'm actually quite proud of. I did my right hand at school, and wasn't able to upload a picture until after work. So there is a bit of tip wear.



And then there's my kitty cat, Skye. She sniffed my hand after the picture and didn't quite like the smell. She got close, sniffed, and pulled back right away. :c

For anyone wondering, I take my pictures (now at least) sitting on the kitchen floor over a white binder. The best lighting in the house is in the kitchen, so it only makes sense because I'm tired of these yellowy ugh lights. 


For this mani I used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • e.l.f.'s 'Mango Madness'
  • Maybelline's Color Show 'Impeccable Greys'
  • Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear 'Lacey Lilac'
  • Maybelline's Color Show 'Porcelain Party'
  • Essie's 'No More Film'
  • Zoya's 'Wednesday'
  • Butter London's 'Scoundrel'
  • Stripe Rite: Red (6), Black (1), and White (5) (I believe the numbers are the colors' identification).
  • Seche` Vite

1 comment:

  1. These look really amazing! They're good for any time of the year ;)

    ReplyDelete