Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! (Late to post)

 Yeah, as the title says I was too late to upload these to my blog. I uploaded them everywhere else, but neglected to upload them here because I didn't feel like typing all the polishes I used. I was just being a lazy bum.

Anyways..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope it was a good one! :D



For this mani I used: 

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • ULTA 'Set the Nude'
  • Zoya 'Arizona'
  • Butter London 'West End Wonderland'
  • ORLY 'Grave Mistake'
  • Maybelline Color Show 'Fierce n Tangy'
  • Sinful Colors 'Last Chance'
  • Stripe Rite: Red, Yellow, Green, Black
  • Acrylic Paint: Orange
  • ULTA 'Taupe on a Rope'
  • Maybelline Color Show 'Porcelain Party'
  • Seche` Vite
Whew. That was crazy. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment