Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dreamcatchers and feathers.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of winter themed manicures around, and while I live in Texas, I can't seem to get into the winter spirit. That and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I feel compelled to stick to neutrals and fall colors and themes.

I was also waiting for my feathers to arrive in the mail so I could do a mani with real feathers. I'll save that one for Turkey day. c:

*Also, a lot of editing went into my cuticles because:
  1. I do a messy top coat job.
  2. I didn't take a picture until the next day so the top coat dried all over my fingers and looked like nasty clumpy bleh.


(Ignore my bad photoshop job)


I used for this mani:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons!'
  • Stripe Rite: White
  • Red + Green = Brown Acrylic Paint
  • Hand placed glitter
  • Seche` Vite
A word of advice:
Don't try to do hand placed glitter with Seche` Vite. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment