I was also waiting for my feathers to arrive in the mail so I could do a mani with real feathers. I'll save that one for Turkey day. c:
*Also, a lot of editing went into my cuticles because:
- I do a messy top coat job.
- I didn't take a picture until the next day so the top coat dried all over my fingers and looked like nasty clumpy bleh.
(Ignore my bad photoshop job)
I used for this mani:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons!'
- Stripe Rite: White
- Red + Green = Brown Acrylic Paint
- Hand placed glitter
- Seche` Vite
Don't try to do hand placed glitter with Seche` Vite. ;(