Thursday, November 1, 2012

My go at the galaxy drip!

I saw these by the lovely Coewless and just couldn't resist doing them myself. ;3



How fun, right?

These took a while.. Also because I was watching TV and eating during the whole process. And as I write presently, I haven't painted my dominant hand's nails. There won't be enough time tonight if I want to shower. Especially since freshly painted nails before a shower is never a good idea. I'm already risking it with my left hand.

For this mani I used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Maybelline Color Show 'Porcelain Party'
  • Butter London 'Slapper'
  • ORLY 'Halley's Comet'
  • Wet n Wild fast dry 'Teal or no Teal'
  • Sinful Colors 'Midnight Blue'
  • China Glaze 'For Audrey'
  • China Glaze 'Kinetic Candy'
  • China Glaze 'Fairy Dust'
  • Stripe Rite: White
  • Seche`Vite

2 comments: