How fun, right?
These took a while.. Also because I was watching TV and eating during the whole process. And as I write presently, I haven't painted my dominant hand's nails. There won't be enough time tonight if I want to shower. Especially since freshly painted nails before a shower is never a good idea. I'm already risking it with my left hand.
For this mani I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Maybelline Color Show 'Porcelain Party'
- Butter London 'Slapper'
- ORLY 'Halley's Comet'
- Wet n Wild fast dry 'Teal or no Teal'
- Sinful Colors 'Midnight Blue'
- China Glaze 'For Audrey'
- China Glaze 'Kinetic Candy'
- China Glaze 'Fairy Dust'
- Stripe Rite: White