Sunday, December 9, 2012

A snowman, indie glitter, and minty goodness.

The title speaks for itself. This manicure is made out of holiday spirit and candy canes. It was inspired by a design I saw on Tumblr. Actually, the original design was Christmas glitter and a snowman accent nail. I just decided to give it my own minty flare.

And as a side note, for the few people keeping track of me, my dad just said that I could go and get my license to be a nail technician and skip a semester of college. I'm very excited.
Oh yeah.
I don't want to go to college, but I am because I'm being forced.
That's why I'm so excited because I actually get to do something that helps me pursue a dream. <3

But before I give anyone a heart attack, yes, I'll go back. And perhaps I should change gears and aim towards a business major. But right now I really would like to get my license so I can work at a nail salon and actually get my artistic ability known and out in the world.


I just want everyone to know that this glitter from Candy Lacquer is absolutely LOVELY. <3 <3 <3



For this mani I used:
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Essie 'Blanc'
  • Candy Lacquer 'Deck the Halls'
  • China Glaze 'Liquid Leather'
  • Stripe Rite: Red, Orange, Black, and White
  • Seche` Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment