Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa and his Reindeer. And his twin brother..

I forgot to upload this when I had done them about two weeks ago.. My dad keeps playing WarZ on the MAC where I upload all my stuff. Impatiently now, I'm just on the other laptop.

Anyways, I did these for my friend Victor's little sister, who was 7 years old. Oh my goodness, her nails were sooooo tiny. But I did it! I made it possible. Even though after a while she began to get restless.. She wanted to keep petting my kitty cat who sheds sweaters. And she kept pinching her nails.. Like.. Pressing them on her thumbs so the tips would mess up and I'd have to go fix them up again........

dfghjk

Okay.

Also, her thumbs have Rudolph(s) on them.


For this mani I used:

  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Essie 'Blanc'
  • Markwins 21 (No name, but it is the brown of the reindeer)
  • OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons'
  • Stripe Rite: Red, White, Black, and Pink
  • Seche` Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment