To start off, I used OPI's 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons' as a base for the glitter because:
- Glitter sucks to take off by itself.
- I was afraid the glitter wouldn't be strong enough to cover the nail by itself.
What I used for this mani:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- OPI 'Don't Pretzel My Buttons'
- China Glaze 'I'm Not Lion'
- Stripe Rite: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, Metallic-ish White, White
- Sally Hansen (Gold striper that I don't remember the name of and am too lazy to check)
- Sephora 'It's Real 18k Gold'
- Black thread
- Red jewels
- Seche` Vite